Phasic Kombatives Integrated

This board is dedicated to the discussion of PKI and it's concepts

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the PKI board, and remember this is all about PKI and the martial arts ONLY!

#1 2024-09-26 19:31:34

YQRJeanett
Website

The 69 Sex Cover Up

I'll take ''Things you under no circumstances want to hear in the wiring closet'' for a thousand, Alex." --B-G- and Bryce "Chip, you fucking terrify me occasionally." --Warren Ellis "It's heading to suck, but Fidonet will increase yet again." --Jim Selleck "Christ, he ninja-bombed me again! And no-1 desires that." --Warren Ellis "Chaos, destruction, mayhem, and evil laughter all get me in the mood. I get taken out so quick that folks are hurt by the traveling shrapnel." --Bryce (with apologies to Douglas Adams) "Music is there to enrich your existence and make you aware of issues in a marginally diverse way." --Andrew Eldritch "Why does God get all the great worshippers, and we get all the RETARDS? While it is theoretically achievable that normal selection might, beneath specific genetic situation, find for individuals that instinctively avoid mating with (shut) relatives, incest will continue to exist in the gene pool simply because even genetically weakened, inbred people today are improved watchposts towards predators than none at all, and weak individuals are helpful for the much better men and women in the team as searching out for predators without the need of staying equipped to significantly compete with the much better folks. My mom continue to thinks you might be homosexual!

Take a look at my web site: private sex chat rooms

Board footer