Phasic Kombatives Integrated

This board is dedicated to the discussion of PKI and it's concepts

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the PKI board, and remember this is all about PKI and the martial arts ONLY!

#1 2024-08-23 01:04:58

LavonHolte
Website

The Young Sex Stories Trap

I'm not sure how much you can do with it anymore. Rogue, on rest deprivation "Many of the Cleveland Swingers, it appears, are very a great deal horny Rotarians, where they get jointly to view Nascar, drink Miller Lite, and then fist-fuck the neighbor's spouse." --The Ferrett, on swingers "To sit next to Voltaire on a panel is much like remaining sat up coming to Oscar Wilde at a Victorian dinner get together." --Michelle Belanger "arise: the other white meat" --From the output of 'emerge --quiet' rather of 'emerge --sync --quiet' "We made use of to loathe persons / now we just make entertaining of them / it really is much more efficient that way". Is it mistaken that I want to get the rubber bands off of a person or two of 'em so I can enjoy 'em go a few rounds? Any time that occurs with a scene, men and women sort of want to disown you mainly because they feel like you are not a person of them anymore, you have gotten too major for your britches." --Paul Robb, on musical subcultures "It's like the 3 P's of community speaking: Poise, pacing, and phlegm." --Scott L "Real life's a section of your route until you lose your body. Or does 1 go in advance?

Also visit my homepage ... chatvideo rooms (try this web-site)

Board footer