Phasic Kombatives Integrated

This board is dedicated to the discussion of PKI and it's concepts

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the PKI board, and remember this is all about PKI and the martial arts ONLY!

#1 2024-09-07 02:05:52

KraigBaber
Website

The 69 Sex Cover Up

Never undervalue the electric power of a fully armed and operational backyard drop." --Morbid Curious "This could check out the endurance of a zen monk." --Nick, on knitting "Don't occur to the sew-and-bitch if you are unable to maintain your have in the bitching portion." --Lyssa "Oh, Christ.. Oh, wow! That's the only buttplug that could run a nuclear sub! Money's only money - but not acquiring to fear about appendix challenges or ponder if you happen to be likely ridiculous due to the fact you passed a Phantom Kidney Stone is priceless! Is this female ridiculous? However, hold in brain that like any other exercise, sexual intercourse will only assistance you reduce fat when it is a element of an all round fat loss routine. How can you look skilled when your crotch appears to be like you just dropped a vanilla ice cream cone on it? All they do is present you've been to school." --Kurt Vonnegut "Technology which is twenty a long time forward of anything at all declassified can search alien just great." --Echelon "You are an fantastic improvisational prepare dinner, Lyssa." "I bore very easily." --The Doctor and Lyssa "What is this? Yes." "Yeah, you're the navigation technique." --Kyrin, the Doctor, and Lyssa "I reject your reality, and substitute my very own!

Have a look at my webpage: Xxx Online

Board footer