Phasic Kombatives Integrated

This board is dedicated to the discussion of PKI and it's concepts

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the PKI board, and remember this is all about PKI and the martial arts ONLY!

#1 2024-09-15 15:13:54

KraigBaber
Website

The sixty Nine Sex Cover Up

Ben Hughes "Dance like you might be utilizing the entropy created by your movement to make cryptographic keys." --Vi "If revolution outcomes only in a modify of dictatorship, then it is barely worth even though." --Emma Goldman "I've lengthy suspected that the central aspect of my career is to attempt to gauge the weirdness quotient of the authentic world." --William Gibson "You realize fact when all people else is running all-around confused and indignant and upset since they think fact is a thing occurring to them, rather than a little something they are producing every single second with every considered." --Andrew Hussie Revenge in no way pays what you believe it will. This book is very well worth looking through, in particular the forward . You possibly are a great developer or you are not, there is no development." --@salum-ar at Github, on a Steam bug accidentally deleting a user's files "That the impious presumption of legislators and rulers, civil as very well as ecclesiastical, who, being on their own but fallible and uninspired males have assumed dominion in excess of the religion of other folks, location up their individual thoughts and modes of contemplating as the only real and infallible, and as such endeavouring to impose them on other people, hath established and maintained untrue religions around the biggest portion of the world and by means of all time." --Thomas Jefferson Always do exactly what your manager would do if he understood what he was talking about. "The two really hard issues of program progress: Cache invalidation, naming things, off by one errors." --Anonymous Cow-orker "In some ways, the Cypherpunks mailing checklist is 4chan by means of SMTP." --Nathan Andrew Fain "What truly wrecked the Nazi war equipment was the paranoia that the Ultra decrypts introduced.

Have a look at my webpage: Xxx Online

Board footer