Phasic Kombatives Integrated

This board is dedicated to the discussion of PKI and it's concepts

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the PKI board, and remember this is all about PKI and the martial arts ONLY!

#1 2024-09-17 06:17:08

AuroraMays
Website

mike tyson tattoo jake paul 2024

transparent mike tyson face tattoo png
jake paul gets mike tyson tattoo
No one wants to see him fight a 30-year younger opponent. The fans are already questioning Tyson’s decision to accept the fight and consider it disrespectful to sports, which made him a household name and cemented his legacy in history. And what happens if he drops the fight? What’s worse? A 57-year-old Tyson gets hammered by a 27-year-old Paul.

His light is Kiki, whom he has known since she was a teenager through her father’s connections in the boxing industry. They tried being with each other a couple different times, but it never worked out. At the time, she was too down-to-earth, and he was not on this planet. Her patience and discipline were what he needed. He just didn’t know it. They eventually figured it out and have been nearly inseparable since Tyson called her after he got out of rehab. They married in 2009 and have two children, Milan, fifteen, and Morocco, thirteen.

There are still quite a few months to go before we get to tune in live with our Netflix subscriptions and see Mike Tyson and Jake Paul throw down, but "The Problem Child" is already poking the bear and calling out Iron Mike on Instagram. The boxing legend gave a rather tame reply to Paul saying he's "put him to sleep," and Paul decided to double down and post another reply to Instagram Stories:

Mike Tyson didn’t become a legend by taking it easy. He trained hard every single day, infamously doing 2000 squats in his prime that once led to his back getting injured. Cejudo told his co-host Kamaru Usman that Tyson and his training are as serious as they get.

On April 29, the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations confirmed it approved the fighters' request, and the bout will be a sanctioned, professional fight. The bout will consist of 8 2-minute rounds with 14-ounce gloves.

Henry Cejudo was with Mike Tyson as he was preparing for his most recent fight against Roy Jones Jr., which ended in a split draw. Being a former champion and a coach to other champions, Cejudo can spot a champion’s mindset as soon as he sees someone. Further, Tyson has been sharing snippets of his training, especially flurries of boxing combinations and intense conditioning, on his social media.

“They said I looked like some tribesman or s***. I ran into some chicks that happened to be from the Maowi tribe and they said ‘hey, you’ve got some of my tribe on your face’ and the lady pulled her pants down and she has this tattoo on her butt.”

Paul’s face tattoo, however, is fake since they did not show the tattoo being done properly, which means this was just for promoting the fight. Furthermore, Paul blatantly imitating Tyson is his way of paying homage to the legend, but several fans did not enjoy it.

“I thought it was so hot. I would be in these dens, these clubs and strip places sometimes and all the girls said ‘oh you are very exotic, where are you from? Where did your family come from? Why did you put this tattoo on your face?’

tyson tattoo, mike tyson face tattoo svu, jake paul tattoo mike tyson,tyson face tattoo

Board footer