Phasic Kombatives Integrated

This board is dedicated to the discussion of PKI and it's concepts

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the PKI board, and remember this is all about PKI and the martial arts ONLY!

#1 2024-09-17 07:50:27

AuroraMays
Website

why did mike tyson get his face tattoo 2023

mike tyson tattoo 2022
tyson pedro back tattoo
The background and the culture, I’m still learning it, but that’s part of the reason I got it. I’m in this position — especially being in the UFC — to represent our culture. It’s important to have someone representing our culture, and that’s what it’s all about. That’s what I’m doing. Representing.

Tyson Pedro of Australia reacts after his victory over Ike Villanueva in a light heavyweight fight during the UFC Fight Night event at UFC APEX on April 23, 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLC)

“That win over Anton was probably one of my highlights of my career, for sure. With the home crowd, with the finish, with the celebration. That one's gonna be very hard to beat for a long time, I think.”

A staple in Pedro’s corner is his father, John Pedro, who will once again make the walk with his son come Saturday. While the older Pedro is an accomplished martial artist in his own right, he plays his own unique role in Pedro’s corner.

Also, for a long time, the body of Mike painted a portrait of his ex-wife - pediatrician Monica Turner. The world first saw this tattoo on Tyson's left forearm in 1995, when the boxer got out of prison, where he had been for three years on rape charges.

Healed @miketyson portrait @worldfamousink @fkirons @inkeeze @mdwipeoutz @killerinktattoo @immortalprime @stencilhoney #sullenclothing #immortalprime #inkgeeks #sullenartcollective #sullen #fkironsproteam #realism #realistictattoo #ink #worldfamousink #scotland #aberdeen #aberdeentattoo #bettercannabis #miketyson #miketysontattoo #tattooartists #seeninthedeen #dundee #glasgow #edinburgh #yarsontattoo #yts_aberdeen #spectraxion #wipeoutz #swarm

In 2003, as TalkSport reminds us, Tyson stepped into the ring with his freshly inscribed ink and knocked out Clifford Etienne in 49 seconds. This would be Tyson's last career victory, a mere week after getting his first tattoo. His trainer, Jeff Fenech, who'd been training Tyson for eight weeks leading up to the fight, called shenanigans. He said that Iron Mike was sabotaging the fight, essentially, because it "wasn't healthy" to have a boxing match where Tyson's face would get punched days after getting a tattoo on it. Fenech also thought Tyson got the tattoo because he didn't want the fight in the first place. A week before the bout, Fenech walked, and Tyson went on to win in the first round. Two years later in 2005, Tyson retired after back-to-back losses.

In 2014, though, Tyson finally fessed up about the real reason for his tattoo. As Sportcasting recounts, Tyson said of his dark period, "I just hated myself... I literally wanted to deface myself." Capricious though it was, the tattoo was also his first step toward making positive choices.

“He’s an all-around mixed martial artist; when I watch him, he does all the basics right. He’s not someone to go underprepared against,” said Pedro. “He makes all the right moves, good striking, good defensively, his grappling looks like it was on point, so I’ve gotta be on my game.” Turkalj, like Pedro, is a fast starter. Of his eight career wins, five have come via first-round finish. While the first-round finish is always a possibility with Pedro, he may be hoping this one lasts a little longer in front of his home crowd.

tyson tattoo, mike tyson face tattoo svu, jake paul tattoo mike tyson,tyson face tattoo

Board footer