Phasic Kombatives Integrated

This board is dedicated to the discussion of PKI and it's concepts

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the PKI board, and remember this is all about PKI and the martial arts ONLY!

#1 2024-09-17 07:53:11

AuroraMays
Website

mike tyson face tattoo app !

mike tyson face tattoo hangover
did jake paul really get mike tyson tattoo
The 27-year-old Paul, meanwhile, has transitioned from YouTube to professional boxing and has won nine of his 10 fights. His only defeat came against Tommy Fury, the younger half-brother of heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, in February 2023.

On April 2, Tyson confirmed at that time the fight was to be classified as an exhibition bout and was not set to be recorded on their professional records. In response to rumors of 18-ounce gloves and headgear, Tyson said in an interview, "not true at all", and clarified: "This is called an exhibition, but if you look up exhibition, you will not see any of the laws that we're fighting under. This is a fight." On April 10, Paul confirmed that they will be submitting a request to the Texas Combative Sports Program for the bout to be sanctioned as a professional bout.

Tyson faces Jake Paul on July 20 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, home of the Dallas Cowboys. In a historic first, Netflix will be airing it in place of DAZN Exclusive streamings. ‘Iron Mike’ and his return to boxing holds so much gravitas, that even an impetuous ‘Problem Child’ imitates his iconic face mark in the theatrical promo. Mike Tyson and his tattoo are recognizable by all.

Perhaps the most important X factor in Tyson is that while his competitor could be underestimating him in trolling, it doesn't seem like the former is doing the same. Tyson called his son a fool for trying to fight Paul, and his thoughts on why boxers hate the Paul brothers show he's been following them for a while. This is just speculation on my end, of course, but I would think someone with a champion mindset wouldn't take this fight if he didn't think he had a good shot at winning.

"So I'm just like, F*ck it, like, why not just do it because Tyson did it? It's a story behind Tyson's face tat is, it was like Wednesday of his fight week, and he just got it, and he showed up to the presser the next day with the face tat and he didn't tell anybody. So I'm thinking about doing that in honor."

But an iconic tattoo having a whole different shape takes the cake. Just imagine a prime boxer with raw power, arrested multiple times, but sporting cute hearts on his face! A prime sentiment on X (@JiujitsuOtter) reacted “I’d buy him a beer for having the heart not to do it and made the most iconic tattoo in sports history instead.”

In one clip, Mike Tyson is sparring with his gears on. Here, as his partner attacks him with a combination consisting of the jab, right hand, and hooks, Tyson ducks while in proximity. Soon, as the partner is about to return, Tyson chases and retaliates with a jab and a cross. Honestly speaking, although Tyson reminds one of his younger days with the peekaboo style, his reaction time and accuracy aren’t the same.

In a 2012 interview with Graham Bensinger, Mike Tyson discussed the story behind his face tattoo, saying, “I just thought it was a cool tattoo. I was going to get a bunch of hearts and stuff. That would have been really stupid. I was going to be the man of hearts, baby. I was very close. Victor Perez, the tattoo artist said ‘I ain’t doing that. I can’t do that’.”

tyson tattoo, mike tyson face tattoo svu, jake paul tattoo mike tyson,tyson face tattoo

Board footer